- log in to www.office.com on your personal computer
- Click Install Office apps
- Click "Office 2016 Includes Outlook, OneDrive for Business, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more."
A pop-up window will appear with steps you need to do to complete the installation.
1. You will need to log into Office365 on your personal computer.
2. From there, click on the 'Gear' icon in the top right corner.
3. Click on 'Office 365' under 'Your App Settings' (towards the bottom).
4. Then, from the left side of the page, choose 'Install Status', and 'Install Desktop Applications'.
5. Follow the prompts and you're good!
Note: You get 5 installations of Office. You can deactivate from any computer or device you have installed it on to free up a license if you need to.