To see the video of the February 13th training for school administrators and supports please follow this link: https://youtu.be/etL0GwNj-Uk
Step 01: Log into DLGgo
- Go to www.DLCgo.ca
- Log in with your username and password
Step 02: Add an application for the student
- Click on the Admission Tab
- In the Actions Menu, click "Add New Application"
- Complete the application form. The required fields are those highlighted in yellow. Then submit it.
- Once our office has had a chance to review the application and accept it then you can move to Step 03 to request courses
Step 03: Request a course(s) for the student
**Note: new students must be approved before a course can be requested
- Click on the Students Tab
- Find the student by either scrolling through the list or using the search directly above the table
- In the left hand menu, select Request a Course in the Enrollments Pane
- Use the filters in the catalog to select the grade level for the course(s) and when the course is offered.
- Click the Register button at the bottom of the catalog. This may take a moment to process, so please do not click twice
Step 04: Select the student's start and end dates
- Choose a start date for each course. Note: Students will not get access to the course until 2 days prior to the start date. If you need to change the section the course is offered click the Change Courses button and select a different option in the When Offered filter
- The start date and end date are populated based on the term you selected in the when offered dropdown in the catalog. If you need to change these start dates, continue with the rest of these steps, then phone our front office or email email@example.com with the student’s name, course name, and the start/end dates you need.
- If the student attends a school outside of the Sun West School Division, select a Payee. If School Division is chosen then an invoice will be generated .
If the Student, parent, etc. or third party is selected then there is a credit card option. Note: There is a processing fee of $15.24 per course for credit card transactions
- Click on the Confirm button
Step 05: Approve the Course Request
- Click on the Reports tab at the top of the screen
- In the left hand menu, click on Request a Course
- Here you will see all course requests for students in your school. Select the courses you would like to approve by checking the boxes next to the student's name
- Click the Approve Selected button at the bottom of the list