In this Help and Information tutorial, you will learn how an affiliation approves students' course requests on DLCgo. There are two ways you can approve course requests: through the notification pane or through the reports tab.
To see the video of the February 13th training for school administrators and supports please follow this link: https://youtu.be/etL0GwNj-Uk
Method 1: Course Request Notifications
- View your notifications in the Notifications Pane under the pie graphs on the left side of the Dashboard, click "Requested Courses".
- Click "Requested Courses" of the course you would like to review.
- a) Click the check box under the "Enroll" column to select the course request
- b) The course request status can be seen under the "Approved" column
- c) You have the option of approving or denying course requests
Method 2: Request a Course Report
- Log into www.dlcgo.ca with your username and password
- Click on the Reports tab at the top of the screen
- In the left hand menu under the Enrollments pane, click on Request a Course
- Click "Get Data"
- Here you will see all course requests for students in your affiliation. Select the courses you would like to approve by checking the boxes next to the student's name
- Click the Approve Selected button at the bottom of the list