In this Help and Information tutorial you will learn how to create buttons that link to pages in your Moodle course.
Step 01: Get the Button Destination
- Go to the Moodle page you want your students to be sent to when they click the button
- Copy the URL of that page.
Step 02: Create the Button
- Go to the Moodle page where you want the button to be placed and go to "Edit Settings"
- Create a link
- Paste the URL of the Moodle page you want your students to be sent to in the "Enter a URL" input field
- Click Create Link
- highlight the link and apply the button style
Step 03: Save and Test
- Save your changes
- Test the button to ensure it's sent to the correct Moodle page