- Search for ‘Control Panel.’
- Choose ‘View devices and printers.’
- Click ‘Add a printer.’
- Click ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ below the list of printers.
- Select ‘Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature’ from the list of options presented.
- Sort the list by location by clicking on the ‘Location’ column heading. DLC printers are listed under “Kenaston DLC” so scroll down until you find the printer you want to add.
- Double click on the printer you wish to add. The printer should be added automatically.
Modified on: Fri, 23 Mar, 2018 at 12:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.