- Sign into YouTube and switch to the Sun West DLC YouTube channel
- Go to Playlists by...
- A) Click the Sun West DLC YouTube channel profile picture on the top-right
- B) Click YouTube Studio
- C) Click Playlists
- Click on the top right corner to create a new playlist.
- A) Add a playlist title
- B) Change from Public to Unlisted (so only people with a link can view the playlist)
- C) Click Create
- After you click, "Create" you should see your new playlist in the channel playlist page. Refresh the page if you don't see it.
- Click the Edit Icon (pencil)
- Click the ellipses, "....", then click, "+Add videos"
- Add videos by either entering the URL of the video or searching for it...
- Click the 'URL' tab and enter the URL of the video, OR
Click 'Your YouTube videos', then search for and click the videos.
Note: To select multiple videos, hold the CTRL (Windows) or Command (MAC) key.
Click Add Videos when you're done
- To get the embedded video code, Click the Share icon and copy the embed code.
How do I create a Youtube playlist? Print
Modified on: Thu, 20 May, 2021 at 2:37 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.