- Sign into YouTube and switch to the Sun West DLC YouTube channel
- Go to Playlists by...
- A) Click the Sun West DLC YouTube channel profile picture on the top-right
- B) Click Creator Studio
- C) Click Video Manager
- D) Click Playlists
- Click to create a new Playlist
- A) Add a playlist title
- B) Change from Public to Unlisted (so only people with a link can view the playlist)
- C) Click Create
- Click Edit
- Add videos by either entering the URL of the video or searching for it...
- Click the 'URL' tab and enter the URL of the video, OR
Click 'Your YouTube videos', then search for and click the videos.
Note: To select multiple videos, hold the CTRL (Windows) or Command (MAC) key.
Click Add Videos when you're done
- To get the embedded video code, Click Share and copy the code
How do I create a Youtube playlist? Print
Modified on: Fri, 23 Mar, 2018 at 2:31 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.