In this Help and Information tutorial you will learn how to book a room in the DLC using Outlook 2013/2016
Method 1: Using Outlook Windows Program
- To schedule a meeting in a particular room in Outlook, from your calendar, click on “New Appointment” on the ribbon toolbar.
- Click the Invite Attendees button in the top ribbon toolbar.
- Add a room as an invitee. To get a list of rooms, type MR-DLC then press CTRL + K on the keyboard. Select a room from this list.
- Click the Scheduling Assistant button in the top ribbon toolbar:
- Find a time that works for all invitees, including the room. For more information on how to use Scheduling Assistant, click here. I suggest using CTRL + F on this page and search for "Scheduling" which will take you to the Scheduling Assistant section.
Method 2: Using Office 365 in the Outlook Web App
- When signed into Office 365 in your web browser, go to Outlook.
- Select the Outlook calendar using the icon at the bottom left of the Outlook window.
- Create a new calendar event from the “New” dropdown menu.
- Enter the details for the meeting in the next window.
- In the second information box, select “Add room” from the dropdown menu and select “DLC-Roomlist”
- Select the room you wish to meet in from the list of available rooms.
- Complete the remaining meeting details and send the meeting invitation.