You can embed a video on any type of your online course page. You can embed a video when you create a page. This means that the video appears on the page and is not a link to an external site. Most of the DLC's videos are embedded right into your online course.
Here is how you do it:
- Turn the editing button on
- Find the appropriate place you wish to embed your video
- Find your video on the Internet - we will use YouTube for this example.
- Once you have found your YouTube video, on the upper right hand side of the video is box that says URL and Embed - each with a box of text beside it. Highlight and copy the text beside Embed.
- Go back to your online course page, in the editor window is a button called Toggle HTML source (second row, second last button, looks like a less than & greater than sign put together). Hit that button and paste the Embed code you copied from YouTube.
- Scroll down to the bottom and hit Save and Display.