Adding your own course completion
In your own course, set up course completion to enable the student to track their progress and for the teacher to see when the work has been completed. We will set the following course completion conditions:
- The following activities need to be completed:
- e.g. Quick quiz about colours
- e.g. My favourite colour assignment
- All the criteria needs to be met before the course is complete
- The teacher will need to manually approve and sign off the work
- From within your course, view the settings block and click on completion tracking
- We will move down the options in order. When you see one of the areas shown in bold below, change the settings as stated.
- Overall criteria type aggregation: Make sure all is selected.
- Manual completion by: Put a tick next to teacher
- Activities completed: Put a tick beside work to be completed (e.g. Quick Quiz about Colours and My Favourite Colour) Note: the resources should appear in the order they appear in the course).
- Click on save changes at the bottom