Step 01 : Create a file Request
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click Files.
- Click File requests.
- Click Create a file request.
- Under What are you requesting?, enter a name for the folder that will store all collected files.
- Under Where should these files go in your Dropbox?, you'll see the path to the new folder populate. If you'd like to change the folder's location, click Change folder.
- If you’re a Dropbox Professional or Business customer, you can add a deadline for these submissions. Click Add a deadline to set your deadline. You can also Allow late uploads and choose a timeframe.
- Click Next.
- You can click Copy link to copy the file request link and send it to anyone you want to request files from.
- Or, you can enter emails of the people you need files from and send the file request directly from Dropbox.
- Click Done.
You’ll receive an email whenever people upload files to your file request.
Step 02 : Invite people
follow this article to learn how to invite people to upload files to my file requests: https://help.sunwestsd.ca/support/solutions/articles/22000216682-how-do-i-invite-people-to-upload-files-to-my-file-request
Step 03 : Get File request folder link
- Click the File Request you created
- Click "Share Folder" on the right
- Click "Create link" then "Copy link"
Step 03: Create button on Your Online Course
use the file request folder link to create a button on your online course